Terms & Conditions
We apply the most frequently used three kinds of payment methods in international trade system.
1. T/T Bank transfer: takes normally 2-4work days
100% payment in advance or,
30% deposit, 70% balance before shipment
Or other proportion as agreed by both parties.
2. Pay Pal: secure payment, but it generates 4.4% handling fee for each transaction. Good for amount less than USD500.
3. Western Union:
Kind of method that you pay to a personal ID account. This is suitable for small amount payment below USD1000. It is the fastest service, can arrive at account in 15minutes. Especially recommend for sample order or small order.
Regarding shipping&delivery, the customers may have some questions due to first cooperation or first time to import from China. Please check below FAQ and our answers:
1. Can you ship to my country?
RE: in most cases, it is no problem. Now China's logistic system for export transportation has reached almost all region of the world. Soomes can ship single sample or large orders to worldwide. Please note, we suggest you to check out the import tax situation or any other import regulation in your country before ordering.
2. What Are The Available Shipping Methods?
RE: generally it includes Express service, Airfreight, Seafreight.
1) Express service: it is the door-to-door service, including DHL, UPS, FeDEX, TNT, or EMS. Express service is fast, but also expensive. It is suitable for small weight goods or urgent delivery goods.
To different continent or regions, the best or economic method varies. Our sales will choose the best and most economic way for your option.
2) Airfreight: it is also fast service, generally is cheaper than Express, the destination is Airport of import countries.
But it has a limit on the goods weight, minimum accepted weight by the Airport is 38KGS. Soomes has stable and close cooperation with some forwarder, which enables us to ship the goods safe and fast to our clients. We will choose the best Airline for you after knowing the destination Airport.
3) Seafreight: this method is suitable for large volume goods, at least 1CBM. It is the most economic way, though takes longer delivery time.
In a word, which shipping method suitable is depending on the goods weight and volume, also as per customer request.
3. How Long Will It Take To Delivery?
RE: Total delivery time is composed of two parts: production time and actual shipping time.
Production time refers to the time from when your payment is received to when we gather up all the items and pack them. This depends on the order quantity.
The second part is the actual shipping time. This is the time that it takes for the goods to be delivered by the couriers to the major destination.
By Express, it normally takes 3-7 work days, varying from region to region.
By Airfreight, about 7 work days, also depending on different destinations.
By Sea, normally 25-35days after shipping on board.
4. Is necessary to buy Shipping Insurance?
Re: yes, for high value goods or important goods, we suggest customer buy insurance.We can help buy the insurance. If the goods is lost or damaged during transportation, we can claim the corresponding compensation.
Soomes attaches great importance on sample order or trial order. Please kindly check below our sample policy.
1. The sample will be charged reasonably.
We will refund the amount as negotiated by both parties when clients place order after sample approval
2. For very small amount below USD5, if we see it is for serious business, and the client has its own Express account through which we can send the samples, we could offer this sample amount free of charge.
We have saw in many cases some clients asking for free sample, and free shipping. However, since each day there will be customers asking for free sample, the sample cost has become a huge expense that we could not neglect. For this reason, we do not give free samples randomly. Hope our distinguished clients could understand our situation. Thanks!